Terms and Conditions
1. Deliveries are dispatched with Parcelforce on a Next Working Day Service. Our standard Delivery Charge to UK Mainland addresses (excluding N.Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands) is £4.99*.
2. Delivery to addresses in N.Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands are charged at a higher rate.
3. Parcelforce do not run a collection service at weekends or Bank Holidays, so we are unable to send out goods on these days but instead dispatch on the next working day.
4. Parcelforce's success rate for their UK Mainland Next Day service is 99%. However, we cannot guarantee and therefore do not accept any responsibility should your parcel fail to be delivered to you on the next working day.
5. If you fail to receive your parcel by the end of the next working day after placing your order, please contact us and we will provide you with a consignment number which will allow you to track the status of your delivery on the Parcelforce website at www.parcelforce.com
Type this URL into your browser and then simply enter your tracking number in the 'Track Your Parcel' box on the right side of the page and click on 'track my parcel'. On the next screen you will see basic information on your order. Click on 'Details' for a full description of the status of your parcel.
6. We do regular competitor analysis to ensure that we are offering the lowest prices possible to our customers and have a guaranteed best price policy which means that if you find an identical item at a lesser price elsewhere then we will be happy to match or even better this price.However, this policy does not apply if the competitor is an auction site (e.g. eBay), if the competitor is running a clearance sale, has made a typing error, has stipulated a minimum order quantity, or where the item is out of stock.
7. At mothkiller.co.uk, we reserve the right to set a limit on order quantities and the number of repeat orders. If the order has been processed online, then we will issue a full refund in these cases.
8. As we continually aim to source better products and improve our range, BedbugKiller.co.uk reserves the right to substitute any product with another should we consider the replacement product to be of the same or higher quality than the original. For example, we will only ever substitute an insecticide with the same strength of active ingredient and formulation. Also, if our suppliers introduce new improved versions, then these will obviously supercede the original product.
Faults and Returns
9. All goods should be checked at time of receipt, before signing for. If your parcel has been damaged in transit then a note to this effect must be made on the courier's paperwork in order for a claim for damage to be considered by the carrier. If thereafter you discover a fault with any of your goods, then we will arrange for these to be collected and exchanged as long as the fault or damage is reported within 48 hours of receipt and the goods are returned with their original packaging. For information of how to return faulty items, please contact us. We will of course bear the extra shipping costs in these circumstances.
10. A full refund will be issued for all goods returned within 14 days. However, please note that shipping costs (dispatch and return) will not be refunded in cases where the customer has changed their mind, where Parcelforce have not been able to deliver to the customer due to the customer being away, or where the customer has failed to track their parcel or collect it from its holding point (usually the local Post Office). In addition, if delivery charges have been subsidised by us, then this subsidy may also be reclaimed to cover the cost of packaging and shipping. In all instances, goods must be returned within 14 days of dispatch via our nominated route in order to qualify for a refund.
11. If an order is returned or refunded due to an error on the customer's part or because the customer has failed to take delivery or collect the item, then a restocking charge off £9.95 will be applied.
12. Should a customer neglect to collect their parcel from their local Post Office within the 3 week period for which it is held there, we are subject to a returns charge of £5.50, which will be passed on the customer if no correspondence is received within 21 days of dispatch.
13. All goods ordered are dispatched on a next working day / 24 hour delivery service. Please note, that the amount a customer pays for this delivery service represents an agreement solely between themselves and Parcelforce. Therefore, any dispute over reciept of a consignment can only be resolved directly with the carrier (Parcelforce). Bedbugkiller.co.uk and none of it's associated companies will accept responsibility, send replacement or compensate any customer, for any dispute between themselves and / or the carrier relating to the reciept of goods.
14. If a parcel is returned as a result of the customer providing incorrect delivery details or because it is not accepted at its destination then any re-delivery charges will be passed on to the customer. Alternatively, we can offer a refund of the goods less the shipping costs. A restocking charge may also be applicable
*Exclusive of VAT. All delivery charges are subject to VAT at 20%.